Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Welcome!

Hello (person of interest) !

I am Eris, goddess of (good) chaos, discord, and strife.  My hobby is causing trouble and disputes; one of my best masterpieces is the Trojan War.  Did you like it?  I did!  It was really funny how all the humans went dying all over themselves because Helen of Sparta was abducted by that boy Paris!  That's what you get when you mess with Eris!  Lots of blood and gore.

Anyway, if you're a fan of my work, this is the place for you!  Here, I have decided to write an advice column on how to make good pranks, and I have decided to loan out some of my Apples of Discord (for a hefty price, of course).


P.S. ANY AND ALL CONSEQUENCES THAT OCCUR ARE YOUR FAULT.  I HAVE TESTED THESE PRANKS TO BE TRUE.  IF YOU FAIL, THEN IT IS EITHER BECAUSE YOU WERE TOO CARELESS, OR YOUR PREPARATIONS WERE NOT DONE CORRECTLY!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment