Sunday, October 21, 2012

Why This?

You all are probably curious as to why I decided to do this kind of "online web-store".  Well, the truth is, it's because I want to be known for doing something (semi-)good, and I want to be kept "in the loop".  From what you probably heard about me from the Trojan War, I'm left out of a lot of fun stuff.  Well, not this time!  This time, my online store will be bigger and better than any other store those other gods can make!  Mwa-ha-ha-ha-ha!!

A plus side to this is that not only will there be more funny fight scenes, but I might also get more ACTUAL followers besides those wimpy little puppies in Discordianism.  But Discordianism is okay, because I get my own actual book!  They call it, "The Book of Eris".  How unoriginal, but it's the best I got.

   





No comments:

Post a Comment